Afternoon, how was your weekend? We had a busy time, very tiring, but it was lovely weekend visiting the eldest at Uni.
Step by Step
1. Cut a piece of white card stock to fit the 8×8″ card blank. Used Dylusions paints and a brayer to create the background.
2. Once the background was dry, I used a black Archival ink pad with one of the leaves from the Stamps By Me – Foliage stamp set.
3. Used an oval die to cut out the centre of the background and a cut a larger oval from black card stock.
4. Stamped the sentiment, Stamps By Me – How Beautiful stamp set, using black Archival ink onto the oval. Matted onto the larger black oval.
5. Used a white Derwent Graphik paint liner pen to draw sketchy lines around the leave images.
6. Cut mats to layer to focal background in white and black card stock, matted and layered onto the 8×8″ card blank.
7. Matted the sentiment onto the 8×8″ card blank.
Don’t forget the lovely Toni from Stamps By Me will be on Create and Craft tomorrow, Tuesday 8th November, at 1pm.
Channels – Freeview 23, Sky 674, Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 or watch online at the Create and Craft website here.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by ❤️