Morning, it’s Tuesday and the start of a new challenge at Digi Choosday.
The theme is – Anything Goes.
I’ve made a Xmas wall hanging for this weeks challenge, using the new release from Polkadoodles Festive Christmas available on CD-ROM.
Step by Step
1. Using a graphics program, I use My Craft Studio, I choose a one of the pre-designed circle frames from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection and resized. I added additional elements from the embellishments section, the snowflakes and script, and altered the brightness to make them white, then altered the opacity so background would show through. I also did the same for the reindeer and the text.
2. Die cut the circle, using a Tattered Lace circle die, and matted onto decorative circle, cut from white card stock using a Spellbinders die.
3. Printed a co-ordinating paper, also from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection, matted onto white card stock.
4. Matted the focal design using 3D foam tape.
5. Embellished with some snowflakes, die cut from white card stock using a Tattered Lace die set. Added some clear flat back gems to the snowflakes.
6. Used some white ribbon to create a hanging loop.
Don’t forget to grab today’s discount code over on the Digi Choosday blog.
I’ll be entering the following challenges-
Thanks for stopping by ❤️