Evening, sharing an art journal page today. The weather is pretty yuck here,but we have been fortunate and not had any really nasty weather, so decided to ignore the grim rain and winds and went for bright, bold and sunny art journal page.
Step By Step
1. Used a baby wipe and Dylusions paints, Bubblegum Pink, Squeezed Orange and Lemon Zest, to create the base for the background. Added some Calypso Teal Dylusions paint randomly using a spatula.
2. Used various stencils, from Imagination Crafts, Viva Decor, Creative Expressions & Dylusions, with the same Dylusions paints colours used for the background plus Dylusions Black Marble and White Linen. Highlighted some of the stencilling with a white Dylusions paint pen.
3. Stamped the leaves at the top of the page using black Archival ink and the Stamps By Me Ltd – Foliage stamp set.
4. Stamped the flowers at the bottom of the page using Dylusions stamps, Anatomy of a Page stamp set, using black Archival ink.
5. On white card stock stamped the bird, from Stamps By Me Ltd – Christmas Greeting stamp set, using black Archival ink. Coloured the bird using Zig Clean Color pens.
6. Stamped the sentiment from a Dylusions stamp onto white card stock using black Archival ink.
7. Used a white Dylusions paint pen to draw rough, sketchy lines around the leaves at the top of the page.
8. Coloured the flowers at the bottom of the page using Faber Castell Pitt pens.
9. Adhered the bird and sentiment using Deco Art Matte Medium.
10. Added some shadow around the bird and sentiment using a Faber Castell Pitt pen.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Cards Und More – #172 Anything But A Card – art journal page
Thanks for stopping by 🎨❤️🎨