Afternoon, busy weekend planned, eldest is home from Uni for the weekend 🍾😍
Sharing a super size tag today, went for a vintage style feel for this make.
Step By Step
1. Cut a tag shape from white card stock.
2. Stamped the background with the Stamps By Me – Mixed Flower stamp, using Distress ink.
3. Used a water brush with Distress ink to loosely colour the flowers.
4. Used Distress Glaze over the coloured flowers and then blended the teal Memento ink over the background.
5. Stamped the complete flower, from the Stamps By Me – Mixed Flower stamp, three times. Coloured the flower with the teal Memento ink and a water brush, cut all three flowers and shaped the petals using an embossing tool.
6. Stamped the solid leaves from the Stamps By Me – Foliage stamp set using a light brown Archival ink. Used a dark brown Archival ink lad with the outline leaves stamp, also from the Stamps By Me – Foliage stamp set.
7. Stamped the sentiment, Stamps By Me – How Beautiful sentiment stamp, with dark brown Archival ink.
8. Added a border to the tag using a fine liner pen.
9. Matted onto brown card stock and punched a hole with a Crop-A-Dile.
10. Adhered the teal flowers with Pinflair 3D glue gel. Embellished the flower centres with flat back pearls.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend ❤️