Afternoon, sharing another make using some of my new crafty goodies bought at the Crafting Live Doncaster show.
Bought quite a few Card-io stamp sets at the show, even bought some Xmas ones so I will get started on my Xmas cards before December!!! This card uses a few different sets plus some Card-io stamps that I already had in my stash 🙂
Step by Step
1. Cut white card stock to fit 6×6″ card blank. Created the background colour using Inkylicious ink dusters and Adirondack ink pads.
2. Used various stamps from Card-io, stamping in shades of greens, browns & black, to create the scene.
3. Used a Sakura clear Stardust pen to add some sparkle to the cobweb. Used a brown fine liner pen to attach my stamped spider to the cobweb.
4. Edge the card using a blender and Black Soot Distress ink pad.
5. Matted the scene onto green card stock using 3D foam pads, adhered to the card blank using DS tape.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, much appreciated 🙂