Morning, brrrrrrr it’s a bit nip here definetely a day to stay inside and craft 🎨
Sharing a make for Stamps By Me show on Create and Craft today, 8 November, at 1pm. Hope you can join Toni for some fabulous products and demos.
Step By Step
1. Cut a tag shape from white card stock.
2. Used Distress inks and a stencil brush through a couple of stencils, from Tim Holtz and Imagination Crafts.
3. Used Brusho Crystals to add some more colour and interest to the background, sprinkled on dry and spritzed with water.
4. Used the Stamps By Me – Enjoy stamp set with Archival inks to stamp the flower.
5. Stamped the sentiment, using the Stamps By Me – How Beautiful stamp, using black Archival ink.
6. Stamped the butterfly, Stamps By Me Butterfly lamination stamp set, onto white card stock using Distress inks and black Generation INX. Used a clear Sakura stardust pen and a water rush to add a little bit of twinkle to the butterfly and flower.
7. Stamped the body of the butterfly directly on the tag using black Generation INX, the Stamps By Me Butterfly lamination stamp set comes in sections and I only need the antenna.
8. Used Distress ink and a blending tool around the edge of the tag. Added some faux stitching using a black Sakura Micron pen.
9. Matted the tag onto black card stock, punched a hole using a Crop-A-Dile.
10. Adhered the butterfly using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
Don’t forget to watch the Stamps By Me show today on Create and Craft, Tuesday 8th November, at 1pm. Toni’s got lots of delicious inspiration and fabulous products to share.
Channels – Freeview 23, Sky 674, Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 or watch online at the Create and Craft website here.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by ❤️