Afternoon, hope you’re all doing well!
Sharing a make using Polkadoodles Stamp Soup Lavender Tea stamp set.
Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils
Faber Castell Pitt Pens
Tonic Studios text die
Rangers Archival Ink – black
Distress Ink – black
Card stock – black & green
Step by Step
1. Cut watercolour card stock to size.
2. Using a black Archival ink pad and the Lavender Tea Stamp Soup stamp set, create your scene.
3. Once the ink is dry, mask the stamped areas using Pebeo Drawing Gum or other masking fluid.
4. Once the Drawing Gum is dry, take Brusho crystals in yellow & red sprinkle on the background and spritz with water. Add Brusho crystals & continue spritzing until you create the desired background effect.
5. Once the Brushos are dry, remove the Drawing Gum gentle rubbing with your finger or an eraser.
6. Colour the stamped flowers using Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils.
7. Use Faber Castell Pitt pens around the flowers to add some shadow & depth.
8. Cut the ‘Forever’ text using a Tonic Studios die from black & green card stock. Shadow the black die cut with the green die cut and adhere to the background.
9. Edge the design with a distress ink pad & blender. Use a Copic Multi Liner pen to add a wiggly line around the edge to frame the design.
10. Matt and layer the design on to green & black card stock. Use a black ribbon to create a hanger for the design.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –