Morning, sharing another project made for the Create and Craft Stamps by Me show, shown on Tuesday 1st Nov. If you missed the show, you can catch up online on the Create and Craft website, here.
Step by Step
1. Took a piece of white tissue paper, slightly larger than the 5×7″ canvas board, scrumpled up the tissue paper. Applied a coat of matte Mod Podge to the canvas and stuck down the tissue paper. Applied a coat of matte Mod Podge over the entire canvas.
2. Once the Mod Podge was dry, used a Creative Expressions mini stencil and DecoArt white modelling paste to create additional texture to the background.
3. Once the modelling paste was dry, used Faber Castell Gelatos, in orange, yellow and red shades, to cover the entire canvas. Sealed the FC Gelatos using DecoArt Matte Medium and a sponge.
4. Once the Matte Medium was completely dry, used DecoArt Metallic Lustre Wax to highlight the texture in the background.
5. Using white card stock, stamped the butterflies, from the Stamps By Me Lamination Butterfly stamp set, with Distress inks and black Generation INX.
6. Stamped the foliage, from the Stamps By Me Lamination Foliage stamp set, onto white card stock using Memento inks, in various shades of green, and black Generation INX.
7. Cut out the stamped images and text from the Mixed Up magazine ‘Inspiring Words’ printable, October 2016 issue.
8. Adhered the butterflies using Pinflair 3D glue gel and embellished with Glossy Accents and crystal glitter.
9. Adhered the text using DecoArt Matte Medium. Once the Matte a medium was dry, used a Faber Castell Pitt pen around the edge of the text.
10. Adhered some paper flowers and the foliage using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
Stamps By Me Foliage stamp set.
I’ll be entering the following challenges-
Crafting by Designs – November Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner – #96 Anything But A Card
Inspiration Destination -#110 Anything Goes