Morning, how was your weekend? It was quiet one here but very enjoyable and I got some crafting in, just for change lol
Ive got an art journal page to share, from my Dylusions Square Standard Creative Journal, using the beautiful Sunflower stamp from the Sending You … Stamp set, from Stamps by Me Ltd.
Step by Step
1. Used Dylusions paint, in Calypso Teal and Fresh Lime, and a blending tool to apply the background colour.
2. Used various stencils from Tim Holtz, Imagination Crafts & Andy Skinner to create some interest an depth to the background. Used a stencil brush and Dylusions paints, in Calypso Teal, Fresh Lime, White Linen and Black Marble.
3. Used a couple of Tim Holtz stamps to add some texture to the background, using Archival inks.
4. Stamped the Sunflower, from the Sending You stamp set from Stamps by Me Ltd, using black Memento ink and coloured with Copic markers.
5. Stamped the individual words, don’t know the maker bought from HobbyCraft eons ago!, and the sentiment, from a Tim Holtz stamp set, using black Archival ink on white card stock.
6. Adhered the sunflowers, text and sentiment using Deco Art Matte Medium.
7. Stamped a flourish, from a Stampendous stamp set, all around the edge of the page, using black Archival ink.
8. Used a white Derwent Graphik Paint Liner pen to emphasis some of stencilling and the stamped florish.
9. Used a black Derwent Graphik Paint Liner pen to edge the sentiment.
10. To make the sunflowers pop on the page, used a Faber Castell Pitt pen in brown to go around the edge of the flowers.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 💕