Evening all, yes, yes, I know it’s been an age since I blogged!
I’m back now and hopefully I’ll be sharing regularly.
Anyway, sharing a make using the one of the new releases from Stamps By Me Ltd.
Step By Step
1. Spritzed a sheet of A4 white card stock with water and sprinkled with yellow, orange and red Brusho crystals. Spritz the Brushos a little more to get a more blended effect.
2. Trimmed card stock to fit the A5 black card blank.
3. Stamped the buttercup several times, from the Stamps By Me Ltd Always Loved stamp set, using black Archival ink.
4. Stamped the buttercup a couple of times onto the off cut piece of card, fussy cut the individual flowers to decoupage onto the main image.
5. Stamped part of the sentiment, also from the Stamps By Me Ltd Always Loved stamp set, using black Archival ink.
6. Used Black Soot Distress ink and a blending tool to frame the image.
7. Matted onto white card stock and added a black ribbon and bow.
8. Adhered to the A5 black card blank.
9. Added the individual flowers, shaped with an embossing tool, using 3D Pinflair glue gel.
10. Used Glossy Accents on the decoupaged flowers and added some Glossy Accents ‘pearls’ around the edge of the image.
You can see Toni, the wonderful designer and owner of Stamps By Me Ltd, on Create and Craft TV (Freeview 23, Sky 674, Virgin 748, Freesat 813 or online at Create and Create ) on Tuesday 14 March at 2pm, with the new stamps releases and much more.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –