Morning everyone, thanks for stopping by 😃
It’s challenge time over on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge.
The challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ and we’d love to see your makes over the blog, there’s a prize for the winner of the challenge.
For this weeks challenge I’ve used Polkadoodles Belle Papillon printable collection, available on CD-ROM or as a download, along with Polkadoodles Belle Papillon stamp set, Polkadoodles dies – Elegant Nest, Butterfly 1 doublet and Elegant Flourish.
Step by Step
1. Created a card blank using cream card stock and a circle die.
2. Printed various papers & ephemera from the Belle Papillon printable collection.
3. Used the largest die from the Polkadoodles Elegant Nest to cut the frame from cream card stock. Used an oval die to cut the centre from the Elegant Nest die cut.
4. Embossed the die cut frame, using a Tattered Lace script embossing folder. Gave the frame a metallic vintage feel using DecoArt paints and Metallic Lustre wax.
5. Die cut the butterfly and flourish, stamped the die cuts using the co-ordinating stamps from the Belle Papillon stamp set.
6. Adhered the elements to the card blank, embellished with flat back pearls, lace and paper flowers.
Polkadoodles Belle Papillon printable collection, available as a download
or on CD-ROM
We’d love to see your makes over on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge
, it’s an ‘Anything Goes’ challenge so no excuse come on over and join in the fun, there’s a prize for the winner too 😍
I’ll be entering the following challenges –