Happy New Year, I hope you’ve all had a great Christmas
Where did 2016 go?? Last year went so fast!!
Starting the year, sharing a make for the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge, with some of the new gorgeous stamps, dies and paper pads from Polkadoodles.
Step by Step
1. Painted an inexpensive box frame with chalk paints and a crackle glaze.
2. Used stamps from the Polkadoodles Belle Papillon kit and Archival ink, grey and pink, to stamp directly on the box frame.
3. Trimmed a paper from the Belle Papillon paper pad, also from the Belle Papillon kit, to fit inside the box frame.
4. Cut the butterfly using the Belle Papillon dies and paper from the Belle Papillon paper pad, from the Belle Papillon kit.
5. Stamped the butterfly die cut with the co-ordinating stamp from the Belle Papillon stamp set, from the Belle Papillon kit.
6. Cut the leaves using dies and paper from the Belle Papillon kit.
7. Painted some wooden letters with chalk paint.
8. Adhered the butterflies and embellishments inside the box frame.
Polkadoodles Belle Papillon kit, includes A5 stamp set, co-ordinating dies, 6×6″ paper pad and a CD-Rom.
We’d love to see your makes over on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge, it’s an ‘Anything Goes’ challenge so no excuse come on over and join in the fun, there’s a prize for the winner too 😍
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Brown Sugar Challenge – #232 Anything Goes
Creative Artiste Challenge – #22 Anything Mixed Media Goes
Making Memories Challenge – #1 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by, wishing you all prosperity, good health and happiness for the new year ❤️❤️