Morning everyone, thanks for stopping by, are you all prepared for the Christmas festivities??
It’s challenge time over on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge.
The challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ and we’d love to see your makes over the blog, there’s a prize for the winner of the challenge.
For this weeks challenge, I’ve made a card using papers from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection and several Polkadoodles dies to create the wreath, Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set, Polkadoodles Flowers 1 die set & Polkadoodles Cherry Blossom Branch die set.
Step by Step
1. Printed out two of the delicious papers from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection
. Edged both pieces of paper with co-ordinating Memento inks and a blending tool. Matted the green paper onto the 8×8″ cream card blank and matted the gorgeous poinsettia paper on top.
3. Printed a sheet of sentiments, also from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection
. Used one of the tag sentiments and used a circle die to cut out the sentiment in the centre of the tag. Adhered the circle sentiment to the card blank.
4. Using a scrap of white card stock cut a circle frame for the base to attach my wreath die cut elements.
9. Used co-ordinating Memento ink to ink around the edges of the die cuts.
10. Glued the large leaves to circle frame to create the body of the wreath, embellished the wreath with the flowers, small leaves and branch pieces. Added some flat back flowers gems to the flower centres and some flat back red gems for berries to the wreath.
11. Adhered the wreath to the card blank using Pinflair 3D glue gel. Embellished the corners with red flat back gems.
– Includes CD-ROM and 2 clear stamp sets
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping, wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ❤️❤️❤️