Morning everyone, thanks for stopping by, I know how busy this time of the year can get!!!
It’s challenge time over on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge.
The challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ and we’d love to see your makes over on the blog, there’s a prize for the winner of the challenge.
For this weeks challenge, I’ve made a mini wreath using the Polkadoodles Super Sprigs die, I also used the snowflakes from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection stamp sets and the oval frame from the Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set.
Step By Step
1. Cut two circles from white card stock, one to create the base for the wreath and the second to cover the ribbon attachment.
2. Cut 18 sprigs using the Polkadoodles Super Sprigs die from white card stock.
3. Coloured the large sprigs with a light blue Copic pen, left the smaller sprigs white.
4. Glued the larger light blue sprigs around the edge of the circle.
5. Glued the smaller white sprigs randomly between the larger light blue sprigs.
6. Cut the oval frame, using the Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set, from white card stock.
7. Stamped the ‘Wishes’ sentiment, from a Clearly Besotted stamp set, in light blue Memento ink on the oval die cut.
8. Stamped the snowflakes, from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection, in light blue Memento ink on the oval die cut.
9. Used some wooden alphabet letters, pressed into a Versamark ink pad and heat embossed with a WOW silver glitter embossing powder.
10. Attached a blue ribbon for the hanging to the back of the wreath, using red super sticky DS tape.
11. Adhered the second circle to cover the ribbon attachment.
12. Adhered the oval to the centre of the wreath using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
13. Glued the ‘Xmas’ letters to the oval using dries clear glue.
14. Used 3D pearls in light blue on the wreath and added some clear glitter before the 3D pearls dried.
Polkadoodles Super Sprigs die
Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set
Polkadoodles Festive Christmas Collection – CD-Rom and 2 clear stamp sets
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
A Vintage Journey – December Winter Magic
Craft For The Craic – December Christmas Anything But A Card
Crafting With Friends – #33 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping and I hope we will see your makes over on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge blog.