Morning, what have you got planned today? I’ve got to tidy my craft desk, hopefully find my small Dylusions journal!!, and then it’s head down and on with some DT work.
Step By Step
1. Cut a circle, I’ve used a Tattered Lace circle die, from white card stock.
2. Used a circle stencil, which had various sizes of circles, with Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending ink and a Smoothie sponge. I used only one colour for the circles, Smudged Charcoal, applying more or less colour to create the variation in shades.
3. Stamped the solid tulips, from the Stamps By Me – Hooray stamp set, with black Generation INX.
4. Stamped the tulip sketch outline , also from the Stamps By Me – Hooray stamp set, using a Versamark ink. Used white detail embossing powder and heat set, I used an anti-static bag before using the embossing powder.
5. Used a Derwent Graphik paint liner pen to add sketchy outlines to the grey circles.
6. Stamped the Let’s Celebrate sentiment, from the Stamps By Me – Hooray stamp set, with black Generation INX.
7. Using a circle die, I cut the centre from the larger circle background. Cut larger circles from black card stock, matted and layered the two sections onto the black card stock.
8. Cut two circles from white card stock to create the card blank. Scored one of the white circles, approx 1″, used red super sticky tape on the small scored area. Adhered the two circles together to construct the card blank, trimmed a sliver of card from the bottom of the card blank so it wouldn’t roll.
9. On a piece of white card stock, stamped the Hooray sentiment and edged with the tulip sketch outline, both from the Stamps By Me – Hooray stamp set, with black Generation INX. Matted onto black card stock.
10. Adhered to background and sentiment to the card blank, added some small coloured gems to the background and the sentiment.
Channels – Freeview 23, Sky 674, Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 or watch online at the Create and Craft website here.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🎨