Afternoon, it’s cold and grey in my part of the world so I’ve chosen a bright, warm make to share today.
Step By Step
1. Cut a piece of watercolour card to fit the card blank.
2. Put Distress inks, in red, orange and yellow, directly onto a non-stick craft mat. Spritzed the inks with water, laid my card stock down on the inks, twisting it slightly to blend the colours together.
3. Once the background was completed dry, inked up the solid flower head, from the Stamps By Me – Enjoy stamp set, using the three colours used for the background. Spritzed the stamp lightly before stamping on the background, repeated directly next to the first flower head.
4. Used the outline flower head, also from the Stamps By Me – Enjoy stamp set, using red Distress ink over the solid flower head. Repeated with black Generation INX.
5. Stamped the sentiment, Stamps By Me – How Beautiful sentiment stamp, using black Generation INX.
6. Mounted onto gold mirri card and adhered to the card blank.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 💋