Afternoon, a late start because my fur baby is not feeling well. Nothing too serious but he’s feeling sorry for himself, he’s spent the morning sitting on my knee having snugs, it’s good job he’s not a big dog!
Sharing a little birthday card today, simple to make but I loved how this one turned out.
Step by Step
1. Created a master board using Dylusions paints and a brayer.
2. Trimmed master board to size, stamped the flower, from the Stamps By Me – Hooray stamp set, using Archival inks.
3. Used an Imagination Crafts stencil, black Archval ink and a blending tool to add the circles to the background.
4. Stamped the text, also from the Stamps By Me – Hooray stamp set, in black Archival ink. Inked the edges with Black Soot Distress ink and a blending tool.
5. Matted onto white card stock and adhered to a black card blank.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping 💋