Morning, sharing a card today made using the Stamps By Me – Perfect stamp set.
Step by Step
1. Cut a circle from white card stock, I used a Tattered Lace Essentials Circle die.
2. Used Distress inks, in three colours, with a blending tool to create the background.
3. Used Black Soot Distress ink with a blending tool to edge the circle.
4. Used water to splatter the background.
5. Once the background was completely dry, I created the dandelion type flowers using the flower centre from the Stamps By Me – Perfect stamp set, using black Generation INX.
6. Used a black Sakura Micron pen to draw in the stems for the flowers.
7. Used white gel pen to add dots over the flower heads.
8. Used a black Sakura Micron pen to draw a squiggly frame around the edge of the circle.
9. Cut a square from black card stock to fit the 8×8″ card blank. Cut a circle, using a die, out of the centre of the black card stock. Adhered to the card blank.
10. Cut circle mats, again using a die, in black and white card stock to mat and layer the topper on. Adhered to the card blank.
11. Cut four corners, using a Tonic corner die, from white card stock, adhered to the card blank.
11. Stamped the text from the Stamps By Me – Perfect stamp set using black Generation INX. Adhered to the topper and edged with a black Sakura Micron pen.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Paradise of Stamps – #50 ATG with stamps
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a good weekend 🙂