Afternoon, sharing a make using the Stamps By Me Perfect stamp set. The lovely Toni Darroch had a show on Create and Craft on Tuesday, 1st November, if you missed the show, you can catch up online on the Create and Craft website, here.
Step by Step
1. Cut piece of white card stock to fit 8×8″ card blank. Used Distress inks, in yellow and pink, to stamp the flower heads from the Stamps by Me Perfect stamp set, lightly spritzed the stamp with water before stamping.
2. Used a brown fine liner pen to draw in stems for the flowers.
3. Used the Stamps By Me Foliage stamp set with a brown Memento ink pad to add leaves to the stems.
4. Stamped the text and flower centre, also from the Stamps by Me Perfect stamp set, using a brown Memento ink pad.
5. Used a yellow fine liner pen to draw a border around the edge.
6. Used Rangers Distress Glaze over flowers, text and border before splattering, flicking diluted Distress inks with a paint brush on the scene.
7. Matted onto yellow card stock and then adhered to the card blank.
8. Embellished with yellow flat back pearls.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂