Morning, how are we all today?
Sharing an art journal page using Dylusions paints and stamps.
Step by Step
1. Created the background using Dylusions paints and a blending tool, used Bubblegum Pink, Tangerine Dream and Lemon Zest.
2. Used various stencils from Imagination Crafts and Inkylicious. Used Dylusions paints, using the same colours as above plus Black Marble,with a blending tool.
3. Emphasized parts of the stencilling using a Derwent Graphik paint liner pen.
4. Stamped the border, from a Dylusions stamp set, top and bottom, using black Archival ink.
5. Stamped the character parts, embellishments and text, all from Dylusions stamp sets, using black Archival ink, onto white card stock. Coloured the elements with Derwent Inktense pencils.
6. Coloured parts of the border using Derwent Graphik paint liner pens.
7. Adhered the character, embellishments and text using Deco Art Matte Medium.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend.