Morning everyone, thanks for popping on over.
It’s time for a new challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge.
The challenge is ‘Anything Goes’ and we’d love to see your makes over the blog, there’s a prize for the winner of the challenge.
Step by Step
1. Cut a piece of mixed media card stock 7×7″. Sprayed the card stock with a couple of Imagination Crafts Mixed Media sprays. Allowed to card stock dry.
2. Used a Viva Decor stencil, time piece, and a Dylusions stencil, circles, with Dylusions White Linen paint and a blending tool to add some interest to the background. Added additional depth to the background using a Dylusion stencils, hearts, and an Imagination Crafts stencil, dots, with Dylusions Black Marble and Bubblegum Pink paint and a blending tool. Highlighted the hearts by drawing round them with a white Derwent Paint Liner pen.
3. Used black Archival ink to stamp the border, sentiment and Daisies from the Polkadoodles Daisydays collection, bundle contents stamp set and CD-Rom. Heat set the ink, it will dry on its own but I’m impatient!!
4. Coloured the Daisies with Faber Castell Pitt pens.
5. Edged the card stock using a blending tool and Black Soot Distress ink.
6. Matted the background onto white card stock using DS tape.
7. Used 3D foam pads to adhere to black card stock, finally adhered to the 8×8″ white card blank using DS tape.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment ❤️