Evening, very late posting today, I’ve got several projects done but getting decent photos was a battle today!
An art journal page to share today.
Step by Step
1. Created the background for the page using Dylusions paints and a blending tool.
2. Used various stencils from Imagination Crafts and Creative Expressions and Dylusions paints. Used a white pen to add detail to the stencilled stars.
4. Stamped the girl, she’s from a Polkadoodles stamp set, Art Girl, but I don’t think she’s available any more, with Memento ink and coloured with Copic markers.
5. Stamped the arrows and text from the Polkadoodles Distressed Zig & Zag stamp set, using black Memento ink. Created a pattern in the arrows using stamps from the Distressed Zig and Zag set, coloured the arrows with Copic markers.
6. Adhered text, arrows and character using Deco Art Matte Medium. Emphasized the text using a black Derwent Graphik paint liner pen.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂