Morning, hope you’ve had a good weekend.
Had a productive crafty time and I’ve got lots to share, starting off with this moody night scape.
Step by Step
1. Cut a piece of white card stock to fit my card blank.
2. Used Distress inks, three colours used – Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade, with a blending tool to apply the colour.
3. Splattered/flicked water onto the Distress inks and blotted with a paper towel.
4. Used a circle stencil and a baby wipe to remove move colour from the background to create the moon.
5. Using black Versafine ink stamped the scene using various Lavinia Stamps and Inklylicous stamps.
6. Added some sparkle to the fairy wings using Sakura Stardust pens and blended out with a damp paint brush.
6. Emphasized the moon by placing a circle mask over the moon, used Black Soot Distress ink with a sponge around the edge of the mask.
7. Edged the scene with Black Soot Distress ink and a blending tool.
8. Matted onto white card stock and then adhered to the black card blank.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 👍