Morning, another Xmas make today to share.
When the red, red robin comes bob, bob, bobbing along ………
Does anyone else remember that song!!! There’s quite a few versions and its been covered by a few of my favs Bing Cosby, Dean Martin and the wonderful Doris Day 🙂
Step by Step
1. Created a masterboard on A4 white card stock. Used Dylusions paints and a brayer to apply colour.
2. Trimmed master board size, used a square die to cut out the piece for the focal point. Used the remained as the frame for the matting and layering.
3. Used black Archival ink to stamp the “25”, from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas stamp sets, to create the frame, I’d stamped the “25” onto scrap paper earlier to establish the size of card need for the focal point. Stamped the robin, text and snowflakes, also from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas stamp sets, with the black Archival ink. Embellished the background with faux stitching using a black Sakura Micron pen.
4. Stamped the robin on white card stock and coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils. Fussy cut out and adhered to the background.
5. Matted and layered the focal point and frame onto black card stock. Adhered to the 8×8″ card blank.
6. Embellished the card blank with faux stitching using a black Sakura Micron pen.
You can purchase the fabulous Festive Christmas bundle here, it includes 2 stamp sets and the digital collection full of delicious papers, embellishments, digi images and soooo much more.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 💋