Afternoon, sharing one of my makes using the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas clear stamps.
Step by Step
1. Cut an oval from white card stock, using Tattered Lace Oval die set.
2. Used Distress Inks and a blending tool to apply 3 colours, pink, turquoise and yellow, to create the background.
3. Used Black Soot Distress Ink and a blending tool around the edge of the oval. Took the Black Soot in towards the centre fading the colour as it moved closer to the centre.
4. Sprinkled/splashed water onto the background. Allowed the water to penetrate the ink and blotted with kitchen roll.
5. Once the background was completely dry, stamped the Christmas tree and text, from the Polkadoodles Festive Christmas stamp sets, using Versamark and added black glitter embossing powder, I also used an anti-static bag on the background before stamping. Heat set the embossing powder.
6. Used a white Derwent Paint Liner pen to add faux stitching around the edge of the background.
7. Die cut an oval from white card stock and add faux stitching around the edge using a black Sakura Micron pen.
8. Cut an oval card blank from black card stock, embellished with faux stitching using a white Derwent Paint Liner pen.
9. Matted and layered the white oval and background onto the card blank using 3D foam pads.
You can purchase the whole Festive Christmas collection for an amazing price here, it includeds the CD-ROM and the two clear stamp sets.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂