Morning, hope your all well! Busy weekend ahead so I’ve scheduled this post to share my latest make.
Step by Step
1. Used the Polkadoodles Cherry Blossom branch die set to cut the branch three times from cream card stock. Cut several of the blossoms also from the Polkadoodles Cherry Blossom branch die set.
2. Coloured the blossoms with a pink Copic pen.
3. Cut sections from two of the branches and adhered to the other full branch, to create a tree.
4. Die cut the main frame from the Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set from Kraft card stock. Cut a few of the leaves in cream card stock, also from the Bubbleicious die set.
5. Die cut a rectangle frame from Kraft card stock and adhered to my card blank. Left the bottom of the rectangle frame in glued so I could slip the tree trunk underneath at a later stage.
6. Adhered the Bubbleicious frame to the card blank using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
7. Adhered the tree to the Bubblecious frame, slipping the trunk underneath the rectangle frame.
8. Adhered the blossoms to the tree, used liquid pearls to embellish the centers of the blossoms.
9. Used an embossing tool to shape a few blossoms and adhered using Pinflair 3D glue and added the cream leaves. Embellished the flowers with liquid pearls.
10. Embellished the rectangle frame with liquid pearls.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping, hope you have a good weekend 🙂