Morning, a tag to share today made using Indigo Blu stamps and Faber Castell Gelatos.
Step by Step
1. Cut a tag shape from water colour card, applied Faber Castell Gelatos in various colours. I’ve applied the colours dry and blended by hand.
2. Cut a piece of water colour card stock, using an X Cut die die, and applied Faber Castell Gelatos using the same colours as the tag.
3. Stamped the tag using Indigo Blu’s Kibble Pups stamp and black Archival ink.
4. Stamped the sentiment, from the Indigo Blu Duke’s Gang stamp set, using black Archival ink. Heat set the ink and masked the sentiment with a piece of a sticky note, stamped the Indigo Blu Kibble Pups using black Archival ink.
5. Sealed the FC Gelatos using a sponge and Deco Art Matte Medium.
6. Used water colour card to stamp various dogs, from the Indigo Blu Duke’s Gang stamp set, coloured the dogs with FC Gelatos and a black paint pen.
7. Added a border to the tag using Derwent Graphik Paint Liner pens in black and white. Added faux stitching to the sentiment topper using a black Derwent Graphik Paint Liner pen.
8. Used a die to cut a mat for the sentiment from black card stock.
9. Adhered the tag to black card stock, punched a hole using a Crop-A-Dile.
10. Matted the sentiment onto the black mat using 3D foam pads, added a border with a white Derwent Graphik Paint Limer pen.
Adhered to the tag using super sticky red tape.
11. Adhered the dogs using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Alphabet Challenge – R is for Receipe (Sentiment, Stamp, Die Cut)
Thanks for stopping by 💋