Morning, sharing a CAS make today.
Created a simply scene using inks and masks along with a die cut and a stamped sentiment.
Step by Step
1. Cut a piece of white card stock and masked the top and bottom using low tack tape.
2. Used a yellow Adirondack ink pad with a Inkylicious colour dusters to apply the background.
3. Used mountain and valley masks, from Inkylicious, to create the background, using the same yellow ink pad and a cosmetic sponge to build the scene. Created the sun using the same technique with a circle mask. Removed the low tack tape.
4. Cut the Polkadoodles cherry blossom branch die from white card stock, adhered to the scene.
5. Stamped the sentiment, an Inkylicious stamp, using black Archival ink.
6. Matted the scene on to black card stock.
7. Matted on to a white A5 card blank.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day whatever your up to 🙂