Afternoon, it’s been manic here with one thing and another but things are settling down now!
Managed to get some crafting done, I’ve used one of the new dies from Polkadoodles.
If you’ve not seen the dies from Polkadoodles, I’d definitely recommend them, they cut like a dream and they release the card stock so easily. Not only do they do the job of die cutting brillantly, the prices are fabulous, prices start at just £3.49!!
Step by Step
1. Cut a tag shape from white card stock. Used Dylusions paints and a blending tool to create the base of the background on the tag.
2. Used stencils and Dylusions paints to add some interest to the background.
3. Used black archival ink and Polkadoodles stamps to create the border on the tag and to add further interest to the background. Coloured the border with a white Derwent Paint Liner pen.
4. Cut the Bubbleicious frames from white card stock. Coloured the fancy oval die cut with Dylusions paints.
5. Stamped the sentiment and butterflies, using Polkadoodles stamp sets and black Archival ink.
6. Cut the flowers and leaves from the Bubbleicious die set from white card stock. Coloured the flowers and leaves with Distress inks and Copic markers.
7. Adhered the fancy oval to the main Bubblecious frame using 3D foam pads.
8. Matte the tag onto black card stock, trimmed and punched a hole. Adhered the Bubbleicious frame to the tag using 3D foam pads.
9. Adhered the flowers and leaves using Pinflair 3D glue gel. Embellished the flower centers with white 3D liquid pearls.
The Polkadoodles products used are listed below, simply click on the piccie to be taken to the Polkadoodles store 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 😃