Morning, it’s Tuesday and the start of a new challenge at Digi Choosday.
The theme is – Anything Goes.
I’ve made a little Xmas gift box for this weeks challenge, using the new release from Polkadoodles Festive Christmas available on CD-ROM.
Step by Step
1. Choose papers & a tag from Polkadoodles Festive Christmas collection.
2. Used the Tattered Lace Hexagon Box die to cut the box and lid from the Festive Christmas papers. Constructed the box and lid, edged with a green Memento ink pad.
3. Cut out the tag and edged with a green Memento ink pad.
4. Used a Tattered Lace Floral die to cut the flowers and foliage from the Festive Christmas papers. Edged the flowers with a red Memento ink pad. I printed a green and red paper from the Festive Christmas collection double sided to use for the foliage and flowers, saves paper 🙂
5. Adhered the flowers and tag using Pinflair 3D glue gel. Embellished the flowers with flat back pearls.
Don’t forget to grab today’s discount code over on the Digi Choosday blog.
I’ll be entering the following challenges-
Thanks for stopping by ❤️