Morning, it’s Tuesday and the start of a new challenge at Digi Choosday.
The challenge this week is ‘Flowers’, a firm favourite I think with just about every crafter and whatever crafty style you have.
Step by Step
2. Stamp the flowers, leaves, butterflies and text from the Tropical Flowers 1 stamp set, using black Versafinr ink onto the papers.
3. Cut a square piece of paper to roughly fit the chipboard heart. Use DecoArt Matte Medium over the whole of the chipboard heart and also the reverse of the paper, adhere the paper to the heart. Allow the matte medium to dry, use sandpaper to remove the excess paper from around the heart, I use a emery board. Use gilding wax around the edge of the heart.
4. The chipboard heart was pre punched, use a pokey tool to start the hole and rotate the tool to finish. Attach your ribbon.
5. Cut out the stamped elements from Tropical Flowers 1 stamp set and adhered to the heart using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
6. Used Stickles glitter glue on some the flowers and add flower centers with Card Candi and flat back pearls.
All elements on the chipboard heart are from the Tropical Flowers 1 stamp set.
Don’t forget to grab today’s discount code over on the Digi Choosday blog.
I’ll be entering the following challenge –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂