Afternoon, hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend, it was busy, busy here!
Unfortunately you can’t read the text very well in the piccie but it’s clear in real life, I tried several times to get a piccie showing the text more clearly but have failed lol
Step by Step
1. Cut a tag shape from watercolour card stock.
2. Used Creative Expressions Colour Cloud Blending inks to create the base of the background.
3. Used a Hobby Art texture stamp set to add some interest and depth to the background, using Archival inks.
4. Stamped various sea creatures and bubbles from the Polkadoodles Tropical Underworld stamp set, using black Versafine ink. Edged the tag with a dark blue Memento ink pad.
4. Using watercolour card blended Colour Cloud inks and stamped the seahorse from the Polkadoodles Tropical Underworld stamp set and text from an Inkylicious stamp set. Cut out the text and edge with a dark blue Memento ink pad. Adhered the text with DecoArt Matte Medium and sealed the whole tag with the matte medium too.
5. Cut out the seahorse and adhered to the tag using 3D foam pads.
6. Used Faber Castell Pitt pens in yellow and orange to highlight around the text and seahorse.
7. Matted the scene onto black card stock and punched a hole with a Crop-A-Dile.
7. Used Glossy Accents on the seahorse, text and bubbles.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by ❤️