Afternoon, sharing a bright and cheery card, it’s been dull and dreary in Preston the pass few days so seemed an appropriate make!
Step by Step
1. Using an 8×8″ card blank, mask the edges of the card to create a focal point.
2. Used Distress Inks and ink dusters to create the background. Removed the masking tape and used a Sakura Micron pen around the edge.
3. Stamped the bubbles and seaweed, from the Polkadoodles Tropical Underworld stamp set, etc using Distress inks.
4. Stamped the fish, also from the Polkadoodles Tropical Underworld stamp set, using black Versafine onto watercolour card stock.
5. Water coloured the fish with Distress Inks. Added a little sparkle to the fish using Sakura Stardust pens.
6. Stamped the text using black Versafine ink, the stamp is from a Hobby Art stamp set.
6. Cut out the fish and adhered to the background using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
7. Added Glossy Accents to the fish.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂