Afternoon, sharing a little plaque made using the brand new stamps from Polkadoodles.
The new release includeds 8 stamp sets and a fabulous digital collection of Mermaid images, you can all the new goodies here.
Step by Step
1. Give the the MDF plaque a coat of white gesso.
2. Once the gesso was dry, painted various acrylic paints for the background, used pink, green & blue shades, heat set with a heat gun.
3. Used Deco Art Weatherd Wood crackle medium over the background. Heat set with a heat gun.
4. Used white acrylic paint over the crackle medium, heat set with a heat gun.
5. Used a background stamp with teal blue Stazon ink pad to create a more crackle in the background.
6. Used black Stazon with the Tropical Oceans stamp set, heat set the stamping.
7. Used an Andy Skinner stencil to add the ‘Beach’ text using Deco Art white modeling paste, heat set the modeling paste.
8. Used an Imagination Crafts stencil to add the dotty areas using Deco Art modeling paste, heat set the modeling paste.
9. Used a Versamark ink to go over the modeling paste areas, used black Pan Pastels emphasis the modeling paste. Also used Versamark ink and black pastel around the edge of the plaque.
10. Used Deco Art matte medium, with a sponge and dabbed over the whole plaque, to seal the crackle medium and Pan Pastels.
11. Once the matte medium was dry, used Glossy Accents over the text.
You can see lots more inspiration from the Polkadoodles Design Team over on Facebook.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –