Evening all, sharing a tag I made using the brand new release from Polkadoodles.
Step by Step
1. Cut white card stock into a tag shape. Use Creative Expressions Colour Cloud Blending inks in shades of green and blues to create the base of the background.
2. Using an Andy Skinner stencil over the background sponge Creative Expression Colour Cloud blending ink, in shades of green and blue, to add interest to the background.
3. Used honeycomb texture with Stazon inks, teal and green, to add texture and interest to the background.
5. Used Faber Castell Polychromo pencils to add some additional colours to the fish and jellyfish.
6. Matted the tag onto black card stock, punched a hole using a Crop-A-Dile.
7. Stamped the text, I’m afraid I don’t know,the name of the stamp manufacturer!, onto my off cuts of card stock, adhered to the tag using 3D foam tape.
8. Highlighted elements on the tag with Glossy Accents.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂