Afternoon, I’m back again!!! Sharing a make using the fabulous new stamps from Polkadoodles.
A little 6×6″ card, clean and simple and lots of white space, very unusual for me!!
Step by Step
1. Cut a rectangular piece of white card stock, approx 2 1/2 X 3 1/2″.
2. Create masks for the seashell, starfish and boat, from the Tropical Oceans stamp set
3. Stamped the boat, using black Versafine ink. Masked the boat and stamped the lighthouse and seagull.
4. Stamped the text from the Tropical Flowers 1 stamp set.
5. Coloured the background and stamped images with Pan Pastels.
6. Matted the design onto black card stock using 3D foam pads.
7. Take a 6×6″ card blank, stamp the seashell, using black Versafine, directly onto the card blank. Mask the seashell and stamp the starfish. Leave the mask for the seashell and add the mask for the starfish, stamp the ship’s wheel. Remove the masks.
8. Using a Sakura micron pen draw a wiggle line border around the edge of the card blank.
9. Attach the focal image to the card blank using 3D foam pads.
10. Embellish with red flat back pearls in the corners.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂