Morning, hope you’re all doing well.
It’s Tuesday and that means a new challenge at Digi Choosday. This week the challenge is Clean and Simple (CAS), runs and hides lol I struggle to do CAS, love the style but being a messy crafter CAS is not my go to style but I have to say I’m pleased with how this make looks.
Step by Step
1. Used a graphics program, My Craft Studio, with images & text from the Polkadoodles Work and Play 12 Science bundle. I created the layout, sizing the images to fit my A5 card blank. Once the layout was created, I duplicated the scientist twice, to use as decoupage on the final layout.
2. Cut out the decoupage and trimmed the layout to fit the black card stock.
3. Matted the layout onto black card stock, adhered to the A5 card blank using 3D foam pads.
4. Used a Sakura Stardust pen to add some sparkle to the concoctions.
5. Decoupaged the scientist and concoctions using 3D glue gel.
The card was made using only elements from the Polkadoodles Science bundle
Don’t forget the fabulous discount, available for today only, over on the Digi Choosday challenge blog.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –