Morning, it’s Tuesday and that means a new challenge at Digi Choosday.
This weeks theme is ‘Add a Ribbon’.
I decided to make a tag, don’t think my love of tags is going anywhere soon lol
Step by Step
1. I selected images from the Polkadoodles Daisydays digital collection in a graphics program, I used My Craft Studio.
2. Sized, duplicated and grouped the pre-coloured Daisy image, to create my focal point for the tag. I duplicated each sizes for the individual flowers twice to use as decoupage. I also selected a sentiment from the Polkadoodles Daisydays collection and sized to fit the design. Once I printed the images out I fussy cut the daisies and sentiment.
3. Cut a tag shape from white linen card stock. Used a Tim Holtz stencil with Creative Expressions Colour Cloud Blending inks to create the background on the tag. Framed the tag with a Smoothie sponge and Colour Cloud Blending ink.
4. Used a black Sakura Micron pen to add the border around the edge of the tag.
5. Shaped the focal image using a bone folder and adhered to the tag with Pinflair 3D glue gel. Decoupage up the daisies using Pinflair 3D glue gel. Used a gold Wink of Stellar brush pen on the centre of the daisies.
6. Coloured the sentiment with Colour Cloud Blending ink and add faux stitching, using a Sakura Micron pen.
7. Punched a hole in the tag using a Crop-a-dile and added some pink ribbon.
The Daisydays collection is available on CD-ROM or as instant download, just click on the piccie to be taken to the Polkadoodles website.
Or for the best value for money the complete collection of both the digital collection and stamp set are available here, click on the piccie below to be taken to the Polkadoodles website.
Don’t forget the fabulous discount available for today only is over on the Digi Choosday blog.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by ❤️