Afternoon, it’s a little hectic here, both daughters are in the middle of exams, A levels and GCSEs.
The time has gone by far to quickly!!!
Anyway, back to crafting, sharing a make using the new Polkadoodles Daisyday stamp set.
Step by Step
1. Cut watercolour card into a square. Stamp the design using a Versafine black ink pad and the Polkadoodles Daisydays stamp set.
2. Once the stamped design is complete dry, use Pebeo Drawing Gum to mask the flowers.
3. Once the masking fluid is dry, spritz the card with water and sprinkle Brusho crystal powers. Continue adding Brushos and water as necessary.
4. Set aside and allow to dry, you need to ensure its completely dry before removing the marking fluid. Take another piece of watercolour card stock and stamp the butterflies using a black Versafine ink pad. Heat set the ink and colour with Inktense pencils, these are are permanent watercolour pencil so once they are activated with water the pigment is permanent. Fussy cut the butterflies.
5. Remove the masking fluid,simply rub gently with a finger. Colour the flowers with the Inktense pencils.
6. Take the card blank, I’ve used an 8×8″ card blank, stamp using black Versafine ink and stamps from Polkadoodles Daisy Days stamp set. Stamping only the area that will remain visible once the focal image is attached.
7. Matt the focal image onto black card stock and adhere to the card blank.
8. Attach the butterflies using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
9. Use Rangers Glossy Accents on the flower centres, sprinkle some clear glitter on the Glossy Accents whilst it’s wet.
10. Add Rangers Glossy Accents to the butterflies.
The Polkadoodles Daisydays collection has both a CD-ROM digital collection and stamp set included, it’s extremely versatile collection and offers exceptional value for money. Click on the piccie below to be taken to the Polkadoodles website.
If you want the individual items or to see the Summertime collection, which works perfectly with the Daisydays collection you can find the options here.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 😃