Afternoon, hope you’re having a good weekend!
Sharing a make using the Polkadoodles Stamp Made Easy Summertime and Daisydays stamp sets.
Step by Step
1. Cut an circle aperture from an white 8×8″ card blank, using a Tattered Lace circle die set.
2. Stamped the butterfly, from the Polkadoodles Daisydays stamp set, and the small flower, from the Polkadoodles Summertime stamp set, using a Versafine ink pad.
3. Cut a circle frame using two circle dies from blue card stock, adhered to the front of the aperture.
4. Cut a square from watercolour card stock to fit behind the circle aperture.
5. Stamped the floral scene, using Polkadoodles Summertime and Daisydays stamp sets, with a black Versafine ink pad.
6. Once the Versafine ink was completely dry, spritzed the cardstock with water and sprinkled Brusho powders. Spritzing the Brushos with more water to achieve the background I wanted. Used a paint brush & tissue to remove the Brusho from areas I wanted to add additional colours.
7. Coloured the flowers etc with Faber Castell Pitt pens.
8. Adhered the scene in the aperture using red super sticky tape.
8. Used Rangers Glossy Accents to emphasis the flowers and embellished with Card Candi.
You can purchase the complete Stamp Made Easy collections from Polkadoodles, the collections include a stamp set and CD-ROM, just click on the piccie below to be taken to the Polkadoodles website.
The digital collection and stamp sets are also available to purchase individually here but the collections offer the best value for money.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by 🙂