Evening all, been playing in one of my art journals with a couple of new stamp sets from Leonie Pujol.
I pulled out the Pan Pastels for this page, I’ve not really got to grips with the Pan Pastels so I really must use them more often!!
Step by Step
1. Used Pan Pastels, in yellow & turquoise, to create the background.
2. Stamped the scene using stamps from Leonie Pujol (bird, branch, flowers, leaves and text border) using Versafine ink pad.
3. Coloured the branches and leaves with Faber Castell Polychromo pencils.
4. Stamped the bird and flowers on to a separate piece of paper and coloured with Pan Pastels, in red & yellow. Fussy cut the bird and flowers.
5. Adhered the flowers and bird on the art journal page.
6. Stamped the ‘Imagine….’ sentiment, from Inkylicious, using a Versafine ink pad.
7. Used a Sakura Micron pen to add the border to the art journal page.
Sshhh,don’t tell anyone, I coloured and cut the birds and flowers separately because I started colouring the flowers directly on the page with pencils and hated what I’d done so it was an easy fix!!!
I’ll be entering the following challenges
Thanks for stopping by 🙂