Morning, hope you’re all well. It’s still very warm here, as I write this, so this card seemed a perfect choice to share today.
I wanted to create a card that reflected a bright summers day, the sort were you can see the air moving in the sunshine.
I used the new collection from Polkadoodles – Summertime stamp set to create this card.
Step by Step
1. Trimmed a piece white card stock into a square.
2. Used Creative Expressions Colour Cloud Blending inks, in various colours, along with a circle stencil to create the background.
3. Stamped the flowers using the Summertime stamp set using a black Versafine ink pad.
4. Coloured the flowers using Faber Castell Pitt pens.
5. Added a border using a Sakura fine liner pen.
6. Matted onto a black card blank.
7. Coloured scraps of white card stock using the Creative Expressions Colour Cloud Blending inks and stamped the ‘Hello’ sentiment, also from the Summertime stamp set, using a black Versafine ink pad. Matted & layered the sentiment, using 3D foam pads and adhered to the card.
8. Used Rangers Glossy Accents on the flowers and whilst still wet sprinkled clear glitter on the Glossy Accents.
The Summertime collection is a digital collection and stamp set, it’s also fab value for money buying the complete collection together. Available on pre-order at Polkadoodles here.
The stamp set is also available separately here
If you just want the digital collection, it’s available here on CD-ROM
The digital collection is also available as a download here
I’ll be entering the following challenges –
Thanks for stopping by, your comments and support are much appreciated 🙂