Morning all, it’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for a new challenge at Digi Choosday.
It’s a special challenge, Polkadoodles is celebrating it’s 7th birthday so the theme is ‘Celebrations’.
I’ve used the fabulous Lemonade Fizz collection for my make, it’s available on CD-ROM or as an instant download but for the best value for money and the most versatility you can get the CD-ROM and matching stamp set as a bundle.
Step by Step
Using the Lemonade Fizz digital collection and my graphics program
1. Choose the pre-coloured frame and resized.
2. Selected the pre-coloured jar & flowers digi image and resized to fit in the frame.
3. From the sentiment sheets I picked the ‘Celebrate Life’ text and cropped from the sheet, resized and positioned in the frame.
4. Choose three of the pre-coloured butterflies, resized to suit and positioned in the frame.
5. Duplicated the butterflies, to be used to decoupage later.
6. Printed out the designed topper and the butterflies for decoupage.
7. Using a Cool Grey Copic pen I went around the edge of the inside of the frame and around the butterflies, to give a little more dimension/shadow to the printed images.
8. Cut out the frame topper and the decoupage butterflies.
9. Adhered the frame topper to a piece of pink card stock and trimmed.
10. Using another piece of the pink card stock, created the back section of the card, after scoring a hinge adhered using red super sticky double sided tape.
11. Used a Wink of Stellar clear glitter brush pen to add some twinkle to the decoupage butterflies and to some of the flowers in the jar. Adhered the butterflies to the topper using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
12. Used Rangers Glossy Accents on the centre of the flowers in the frame.
Don’t forget the discount code either available over on the the Digi Choosday blog, valid for today only.
As part of the Polkadoodles birthday celebrations, there’s lots of inspiration, special offers and discounts being shared over on the Polkadoodles Crafting and Digi Choosday Facebook groups so definitely worth checking in on the groups, if your not already a member.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –