Morning all, hope you’re all well.
It’s Tuesday so you know what that means, it’s the start of a new challenge at Digi Choosday. This weeks challenge is ‘Anything But Square’, I decided to make a tag using the fabulous new collection from Polkadoodles Little Kingdom.
Step by Step
1. Using a graphic program, I used My Craft Studio, to create my design. I choose elements from the Polkadoodles Little Kingdom digital collection. All the items for this make are from the Little Kingdom collection – tag, compass, cogs & keys embellishment, butterfly and sentiment, with the exception of the flat back pearls.
2. I started by sizing the tag, I added the compass (x2) and cog & key digi images resized and changed the opacity to blend them into the tag background.
3. Added the butterfly precoloured digi image and sentiment to tag, resizing both to fit the tag.
4. Copied the resized butterfly to use to decoupage up later.
5. Once I had printed the tag and decoupage butterfly and cut out, I inked around the edges of the tag using Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud blending ink. I used Wink of Stellar glitter brushes, in clear, black and gold, to add some bling to the butterfly to be decoupaged up.
6. Used a bone folder to shape the butterfly wings before adhering to the tag using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
7. Added 3 flat back pearls, in mink and dark brown, to the bottom right hand corner of the tag.
Don’t forget to check out more inspiration from the DT over on the Digi Choosday blog and to get your discount code for use at Polkadoodles, valid for today only, details over on the Digi Choosday blog.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –