Morning all, hope your all well!
It’s Tuesday, so it we all know what that means, the start of a new challenge at Digi Choosday.
This weeks challenge is ‘Tic Tac Toe’, select a line either vertical, horizontal or diagonal and make a project using the three items on the straight line.
I choose the line with the elements – wings, tag and flower.
Step by Step
1. Cut a tag shape from watercolour card.
2. Created the background using my home made sprays, fluid acrylic inks diluted with water in a mini mister bottle. Used various texture and script stamp with Archival inks to create some interest in the background. Used a dark blue Memento ink pad and a blending tool to edge the tag.
3. Choose Digi stamps and a sentiment from the Lavender Tea Stamp Soup CD-Rom, resized the images to fit my tag using the My Craft Studio graphics program.
4. Printed the images onto Ultimate Graphic paper and coloured the flower and butterfly using Copic pens.
5. Mounted the tag onto black card stock and trimmed to shape.
6. Adhered the flower and butterfly using Art Deco Matte Medium.
7. Used Faber Castell Pitt pens around the edge of the flower and butterfly to make them pop on the background.
8. Used Stickles glitter glue on the butterfly.
9. Coloured the sentiment with FC Pitt pens and framed the sentiment using a Sakura Micron pen. Matted the sentiment onto a piece of coloured card stock, it was a scrap from another background I’d created, and mounted onto black card stock. Adhered sentiment onto tag.
Don’t forget the fabulous discount code, valid for today only, for use at Polkadoodles, full details on the Digi Choosday blog.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –