Morning, how are we all today?
Sharing a moody, dramatic card, today, made using Polkadoodles Lavender Tea Stamp Soup stamp set.
Step by Step
1. Cut card stock to desired size, using sprays made from fluid acrylic inks mist the card stock, I used yellow, green & blue sprays. Allow to dry naturally or heat set with a heat gun.
2. Using Rangers Archival inks in coordinating colours create some interest and depth to the background using texture and script stamps, I’ve used stamps from Inkylicious and Hobby Art.
3. Use a blue Memento ink pad and blending tool to ink around th edges of the card stock.
5. Using black Archival ink stamp the stem of the flowers, I placed the flower heads on the card stock so I could judge where the stems needed to be positioned. Stamp the grasses & spores around the bottom of the stems and also at the top of the background.
6. Colour the stems and spores with Faber Castell Pitt pens and glue down the flower heads
7. Matt the background onto green card stock using 3D foam pads, before mounting onto the black card blank, I folded my own A5 card blank using A4 card stock.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –