It’s Tuesday and the start of a new challenge at Digi Choosday,
this weeks them is ‘Spring Colours – Pink, Blue, Yellow & Green’
I’ve used the new release Stamp Soup Lemonade Fizz collection
Step by Step
1. I selected images from the Lemonade Fizz collection and manipulated them in my graphics program.
2. Coloured the flowers with Copic pens and edged the sentiment with Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending inks.
3. To create the background, I used a die to cut the circle card blank from white card stock. I used Creative Expression Colour Clouds blending inks in green, yellow, pink & blue. Edged the card stock with the blue Colour Cloud.
3. Used a Dylusions stencil to add the imperfect circles on the background using pink & yellow Colour Clouds.
4. Used a blue fluid acrylic ink spray mister to add the splatters to the background.
5. Added the flowers to the background using Pinflair 3D glue gel.
6. Used pva glue to adhere the sentiment, with the exception of ‘Life’ which I used Pinflair 3D glue gel.
7. Used a black Copic multi liner pen to add the wiggly edge around the background.
I’ll be entering the following challenges –