Afternoon, how’s you weekend going? Have you managed to get some crafting in?
Sharing a little notebook I made using the new stamps, from Polkadoodles Stamp Soup Lavender Tea stamp set.
Step by Step
1. Take a piece of white card stock and create a background using Creative Expressions Colour Cloud blending inks.
2. Use a stencil with the Colour Cloud blending inks to create some interest and depth to the background, I’ve used a stencil from Pinflair/Viva Decor.
3. Create the flowers using black Archival ink and elements from the Lavender Tea Stamp Soup stamp set.
4. Colour the leaves with Faber Castell Pitt Pens.
5. Add some colour to the flower heads using FC Pitt Pens and a clear Wink of Stellar brush pen.
6. Use a stencil to create the text, I’ve used a Tim Holtz stencil with black Archival ink. Using a Graph’it white shaker pen add some dots to the individual letters. Edge the card stock with Colour Cloud blending inks and a smoothie.
7. Matt and layer the background onto black card stock, using 3D foam tape.
8. Matt and layer onto co-ordinating card stock.
9. Attach to your notebook using red super sticky double sided tape.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –