Morning, how are we all today? I’ve got some crafting planned today, surprise, surprise!!
I used the Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz Stamp Soup stamp set for this tag.
Step by Step
1. Cut a tag shape from white cardstock, stamp your flower & grasses using elements from the Lemonade Fizz stamp set using grey Archival ink.
2. Use a combination of red & yellow Pan Pastels to colour the flower head.
3. Use green and yellow Pan Pastels to colour the stem of the flower.
4. Use a yellow Pan Pastel to colour the background of the tag.
5. Take a Versamark ink pad and a blending tool and stencil a background pattern onto the tag, I used a Tim Holtz stencil. Use a red Pan Pastel on the stencilled areas.
6. Frame the edge of the tag using a red Pan Pastel.
7. Seal the Pan Pastels. I used SpectraFix pastel fixative which is a non-aerosol pastel fixative, which I lurveeee most fixatives I’ve used in the past are stinky and usually trigger my migraines, touch wood I have had no problems SpectraFix.
8. Add some faux stitching around the edge of the tag using a fine liner pen.
9. The ‘With Love’ sentiment was made using a Dynamo embossing label maker and orange embossing tape.
10. Add a AB self adhesive gem to centre of the flower.
11. Matt the tag onto white cardstock and trim. Punch a hole in the tag using a Crop-A-Dile.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –