Afternoon, how’s your day been?
Sharing a little chipboard heart tag made using the Lemonade Fizz Stamp Soup stamp set from
Step by Step
1. Take a chipboard tag, give the tag a quick coat of white gesso. Heat set the gesso.
2. Using black Archival ink and your Lemonade Fizz stamp set, create your flower and stamp your text.
3. Use Faber Castell Gelatos to colour the tag.
4. Seal the Gelatos using Art Deco Matte Medium, I use a cut up sponge and pounce the Matte Medium to avoid merging the Gelatos together.
5. Use a Faber Castell Pitt pen around the edge of the flower, to create some shade and depth, smudging the ink with your finger or a cotton bud.
6. To frame the tag, use a Faber Castell Pitt pen around the edge and blend with your finger or a cotton bud.
7. Take Graph’it shaker pens in white & gold to add dots to the background.
Don’t forget the new release from Polkadoodles is not just stamps but there’s also CD-ROMs available too. The Stamp Soup bundles also offer the best value for money, click on the piccies below to get yours 🙂
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ll be entering the following challenges –